We are all experiencing challenging circumstances as COVID-19 spreads around the world. While we work to protect our ongoing operations, our priority is to safeguard our staff, agents and distributors, customers, suppliers and associates. To achieve this, we are implementing the following policies:
- Social distancing with all staff working from home wherever possible
- Restriction of visitors to our premises
- Suspension of site visits (face-to-face business meetings)
- Suspension of all routine sitework including planned preventative maintenance and calibration
- In the event of an emergency where direct intervention is required, we will require a risk assessment from the customer which must address the safeguarding of our staff while on site.
We are continuing to supply new test chambers, spare parts and hire equipment subject to stock availability and means of transportation and shipment. We will prioritise support to the health services and organisations working in their supply chain.
The situation is changing daily, and our policies and activities will need to change or be adapted on an ongoing basis. For support and consultancy, we can still be reached by telephone and email or by enquiry through our website.